Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CITY OF LIGHTS

KFGauss

New Game Speed Suggestion

KFGauss

Cosplay

Dealer of Death

Building ASW Helos is stupid, fight me!

funchief

Everything must have night/dark theme! CON is no exception!!! [concept art]

Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

It seems like this is the point in the discussion when everyone needs to ask themselves if they want to 1) Create inter-city connections (to boost the output of captured cities) that are vulnerable and need to be defended (this is an economic change,…
  • bobqz -

Liked funchief’s post in the thread Building ASW Helos is stupid, fight me!.

Like (Post)
    I have seen few uses for ASW helos. What could make them much more useful would be allowing one to base on a destroyer. :)
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Quote from Opulon: “This is actually cool and could work. ” In Supremacy 1914 building railways gave quite a nice boot by itself. Though the inane amount of provinces in this game, would make it quite horrendous. Not to mention the disadvantage of…
  • bobqz -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zemunelo: “It would be much better if we actually have supply in game. Like supply truck, ship or plane would automatically deliver supply that units already use. If it fail to deliver you can send another but you spend resources. And if
  • bobqz -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    while we are thinking up ideas to make Devs life miserable. How about seasons or weather conditions (yes I know tundra exists but not really a factor 99 pct of game). Like a Sand storm kicks up in desert or spin up a tropical storm in South Atlantic;…
  • shojka99 -

Wrote a comment on shojka99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    level68 and place3868 lifetime board
  • shojka99 -

Wrote a comment on shojka99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i won't to recover my old data of game with this id name if is possible
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    This is actually cool and could work.
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread New Game Speed Suggestion.

This is me just thinking out loud. I wonder 1. If there are enough users in some time zones to make it worthwhile to offer games limited to those people in those time zones. 2. If games that run at different speeds during different parts of each 24-hour…
  • KFGauss -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread New Game Speed Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeneralZod31: “I would like to see a 10X mode. ” ... and I'd like to see a 0.5X speed, so I could get a good night's sleep.