Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Non-aggresion pact

Announcement SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

yzjqx

Talking about: Rising Tides problems

Kranzegrad

Graywolf Recruiting

Alat Urka

Battle of Doctrines: Act 2 "Beirut" game3309478

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• Kranzegrad -

Wrote a comment on Kranzegrad’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Project: Think Tank Base aka: (TTB) has good process, building II tab 6x has half ready and building III tab 6x has half ready (unconfirm real buildings from real world) total buildings are 12x.
  • Pafufu -

Liked Robyy13’s post in the thread Non-aggresion pact.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, i wanna suggest something you know that feel when you re saying to a country to don t attack you till day [.]. so, i have an simple idea for this we can make non aggresion pact which you can offer it to an country on the diplomatic chat. You…
  • Robyy13 -

Posted the thread Non-aggresion pact.

Thread
    Hello guys, i wanna suggest something you know that feel when you re saying to a country to don t attack you till day [.]. so, i have an simple idea for this we can make non aggresion pact which you can offer it to an country on the diplomatic chat. You…
  • 737373elj -

Liked yzjqx’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    Haha I also expected some si-fi animation for the projectile but all we got was a glorified mobile artillery animation :P
  • yzjqx -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    Would be neat, if the Elite Artillery had their own attack animation to fit their special weaponry, little ray of doom :whistling:
  • yzjqx -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Haha I also expected some si-fi animation for the projectile but all we got was a glorified mobile artillery animation :P
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    Would be neat, if the Elite Artillery had their own attack animation to fit their special weaponry, little ray of doom :whistling:
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

• Adelehibbert -

Wrote a comment on Adelehibbert’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Breathe Into the Shadows Review - Breathe Into The Shadows is a psychological crime drama, centred on a distinguished psychiatrist and his chef wife Abha whose little daughter Siya is kidnapped.

Follow Me:
  • 737373elj -

Wrote a comment on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I can’t have Discord... is the password in there?