Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggestions for New Launch Page

kurtvonstein

Elite Naval Season Unit idea - Repair Ship

kurtvonstein

Manpower Generation Inflation

kurtvonstein

No access to server game 8,599,734

tom4202000

New Launcher Needs A lot of Work

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for New Launch Page.

Put IT in the bin...IT useless and unecessary. The Game has.so.many Open Points to fix
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Elite Naval Season Unit idea - Repair Ship.

+1 Anything hell jg ships Not beijg single use Toys helps
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Manpower Generation Inflation.

I dont know what Games you Play But I have never experienced an abundance of resources....maybe lategamte wenn all core cities are fully build Up and i have 100+ cities, make some 400+ supply per hours - then I feel Like accumulating resources. I dont…
  • tom4202000 -

Replied to the thread No access to server game 8,599,734.

Hahaha. Now I get a message Either your game does not exist or...
  • tom4202000 -

Posted the thread No access to server game 8,599,734.

Thread
    I'm right in the middle of a major battle and all of a sudden I can't get the game to open. I spent gold on this game and now I'm getting slaughtered because my planes and helis quit working and the game won't reload when I try to refresh.
  • Anikitos -

Posted the thread Manpower Generation Inflation.

Thread
    Allow me to present a perspective. While the allure of boundless resources in gaming is undeniably appealing, does it truly reflect the complexities of reality? And is there genuine enjoyment in wielding unlimited power within a game? With the exception…
  • Lobos04 -

Posted the thread New Launcher Needs A lot of Work.

Thread
    Can't launch games into new tabs automatically, can't go look for older games to join, can't find support, can't see total number of wins (shows percentage of games won). Lots of bugs.
  • Lobos04 -

Replied to the thread Statistics not available.

It also shows only the percentage of games won. Not the total number of games won.
  • The Ewac -

Now follows Opulon.

Follow
  • Lobos04 -

Posted the thread Suggestions for New Launch Page.

Thread
    The new launch page looks good but a couple of suggestions for improving: 1) Bring back the ability to launch games in a different tab. I play up to four games at one time and before each game would open in a new tab. Now I have to launch four tabs and…