Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious)

1733973qaz

Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft

kurtvonstein

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

kurtvonstein

Favourite CON youtubers

The Destroyer 4

Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

TheWorldEnder

Recent Activities

• 1733973qaz -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Quote from 1733973qaz: “I'm surprised so many people have agreed. Let's add a unit called "_Pyth0n_'s ideas" that can instantly destroy any enemies withing 5000000000 miles, as well as all enemy buildings withing 50000000000000000000000000 miles.
  • 1733973qaz -

I'm surprised so many people have agreed. Let's add a unit called "_Pyth0n_'s ideas" that can instantly destroy any enemies withing 5000000000 miles, as well as all enemy buildings withing 50000000000000000000000000 miles.
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked arcticfire’s post in the thread Armour Rebalancing.

Like (Post)
    General consensus seems to be that armor of all types basically needs to be cheaper to be useful. I agree with this sentiment. Why do people build NG instead of inf? Because it's cheaper and faster and at the end of the day other units can do the job of…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked 575-Kranzegrad’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “but with the good old season 1 unnerfed Zombies... ” Good idea! Battlegrounds USA with WWZ 1.0 mode. PERFECT MAP EVER !
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Zombies 1.0 were so OP(whatever that means)...but perfect food for EAA...
  • kurtvonstein -

Quote from Evidential: “I am in a game rn I completely forgot the elite strikers exist but oh well I will have to keep my.. level 2 strikers on day 16 (peru sucks) ” this qualifies you for darwin award...or at least some ginko pills... In regards to…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Like (Post)
    I was thinking more along lines of improving the lowly corvette…it already seems like it is made of paper. Level 2 corvettes now have top of the line Portable Paper Aircraft Defense Systems (known as P-PADS) which consists of a drinking straw and…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Favourite CON youtubers.

Like (Post)
    Tbh I dont watch any. CON imo is just not that suitable for watching, on top of that it’s kinda hard to watch people play worse than you.
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Like (Post)
    I was thinking more along lines of improving the lowly corvette…it already seems like it is made of paper. Level 2 corvettes now have top of the line Portable Paper Aircraft Defense Systems (known as P-PADS) which consists of a drinking straw and…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

new season unit must be anti air infantry to protect against EAA...and to offer some more variaty in defense then using ASF and SAM and frigattes.