Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 8 IS LIVE

Dealer of Death

Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil)

ewac123

New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

ewac123

Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD)

_Pyth0n_

Operation Paperclip

bkn

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by KingNL on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I am not affiliated with Dorado, and being old, my phone-jitsu is middlin' I suggest contacting one of the following Dorado people here on the Forum: Maxim, Aquela, or Yak
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Morpheas78: “Its been at least 2 years that the Elite Helicopter (one of the best season units) has not shown up into the season rewards. Whats the logic behind the rotation of the…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Ethiopia automatically annexed Djibouti once occupied (Blood and Oil).

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from Teburu: “Its not annexed tho, it gets turned into Homeland. Thats the case for a couple of countries ” Quick Q: Which countries exactly? I'd assume Libya gets both Tripoli and Nalut that's Turkish, Ethiopia gets…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “spec ops isfor fightingground battles ” it's for taking out opponents aircraft while their planes refuel :D
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Challenge: Solo - No Navy (HARD).

Note: Got delayed since going AWOL for 7 days (RIP to my other games as well X( ) Will start challenge once I get back ^^
  • bkn -

Replied to the thread Operation Paperclip.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Operation Paperclip.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

they specially skipped ethiopia language pack for it and to finance the move they had to remove cities from the map.
  • bkn -

Posted the thread Operation Paperclip.

Thread
    does hospital increase ship healing speed? i need to heal my cruisers asap and dont need useless answers... :thumbup: yes or no?
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.