Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battle of Active

kurtvonstein

Pinned News From My Latest Game

Dealer of Death

Space Missiles

The Pale Rider

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

kurtvonstein

[2022] 24 февраля / 24 February (EXTERNIUM PROJECT)

Ivan777632

Recent Activities

• Eren Yeager -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    reminds me of that second wolrd war joke...US delivered lots of good to sowjet union. One of them being condoms. The Sowjets wanted to impress so they said: We need condoms that have minimum size of 25 cm/10 inches. Us government responded by sending the…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    well i guess we start beginning of september...holiday season is over in most countries and maximum activity csn be garantueed. First of september...kind of rings a bell...
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Like (Post)
    reminds me of that second wolrd war joke...US delivered lots of good to sowjet union. One of them being condoms. The Sowjets wanted to impress so they said: We need condoms that have minimum size of 25 cm/10 inches. Us government responded by sending the…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    well i guess we start beginning of september...holiday season is over in most countries and maximum activity csn be garantueed. First of september...kind of rings a bell...
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “Its day 9...not that much of a new game...for me the half way through with minimum 30 cities...;-)...i wait for a free spot to jump in...:-) ” I told you, I'm nowhere near the efficient killer you are.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Its day 9...not that much of a new game...for me the half way through with minimum 30 cities...;-)...i wait for a free spot to jump in...:-) ” I told you, I'm nowhere near the efficient killer you are.
  • The Pale Rider -

Replied to the thread Space Missiles.

Actually Day 20 most your SAMS could do is 4 missile damage.. so would take 5 to stop a lvl4 BM. so you are going to have 5 lvl 4 SAMS x 6 cities?? Plus assume would need some for frontline troops. 20 would only get you 3 per city and at 12 hp even…
  • KFGauss -

Like (Post)
  • Second Cannae -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread News From My Latest Game.

Like (Post)
    Its day 9...not that much of a new game...for me the half way through with minimum 30 cities...;-)...i wait for a free spot to jump in...:-)