Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I love those statistics

Announcement GENERAL UPDATE (191211)

kurtvonstein

how to use web account in steam game app?

Martijn

Pinned Questions

ross222

Surrounding Troops

HiyaThereM8

Recent Activities

• kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread I love those statistics.

Thread
    Hi, I know its not a game changer but how about adding espionage details to the statistics and medails. There could be one "James Bond" : Killing 100 enemie spies. Second thing would be a statistic about destroyed infrastructure: Example: Demoilition…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Martijn’s post in the thread White listing?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jct_it: “That's such a pain, I paid for security Council with this in mind and it doesn't help anything. ” Yak said they gonna fix it so no worries its not that they let you wait a year lol
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (191211).

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “To be honest in endgame I never have problems with electronics...or supply...I sit on them...Saying this: I have no problems If some units need petrol for production... Still I always have trouble with…
  • kurtvonstein -

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “To be honest in endgame I never have problems with electronics...or supply...I sit on them...Saying this: I have no problems If some units need petrol for production... Still I always have trouble with…
  • Martijn -

Replied to the thread how to use web account in steam game app?.

Quote from ketchose: “ingame name... is it what shows up in the main page above my rank or is it my email address in the setting page? In any case, I tried both and got "Invalid username or password." However, once I try one and get the error message,…
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Questions.

the new guys points gt added to your coalition
  • HiyaThereM8 -

Replied to the thread Surrounding Troops.

Quote from Germanico: “Your "tiny" change is anything but... Essentially, we always had the design for a supply system in the backlog, but decided against its implementation for complexity as well as technical reasons. Taking your example we would for…
  • Tom_Cruise -

Replied to the thread Questions.

If I kick out a useless alliance member and add a new one, does my alliance get all his (new member) points so far in the game or only those gained AFTER joining my alliance?
  • serkanTR -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 15: ABLE ARCHER, MUTE, MOBILE, WIP!.

Mobil oynanma imkahanı,online oyuncu sayısının artışına epey katkı sağlayacaktır.Ancak reklam faaliyetlerini arttırmalılar.Oyun reklamı daima yapılmalı....
  • Seele07 -

Yeah, reduced research costs for the MBT and the AFV. And the european doctrin tank has a very good speed :thumbup: