Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Виды стран и их игровые особенности

Drony77

Стратегия "Черепаха"

Drony77

Resource bonus

Drony77

How does retreat work?

bajalobo

Who's Bad

Dracula

Recent Activities

• Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Виды стран и их игровые особенности.

Не видел ни одного матча, где НЗ была бы хотя бы в первой десятке. Обычно играющи за нее отсиживается до тех пор, пока уже все бесполезно, все…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tumbler: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Smallsword: “Step 1: increase player activity Step 2: Actually teach people how to play the game. ” ” Having a game mode that teaches players all the attk and def bonus' of each unit would go…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle.

Like (Post)
    Seems like most of the suggestions lately are people trying to get the game changed to overcome their deficiencies, match their playstyle, help them deal with a strategy that keeps leaving them dead, or rewards them for not playing as much as someone…
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Стратегия "Черепаха".

Так себе стратегия, честно говоря. В основном потому, что от обороны. За 9 часов я заберу бота или двух, ресурсов и возможностей через 9 часов…
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “If you have hard reconnaice income resource number system. Answer is: Examples; Electronics 1.975 translated to +79/ h - ( +25 is +1/ h ) ( +100 is +4/ h ). ” Components increased by 3000 instantly. Like it was 1500, next…
  • Opulon -

Liked Zozo001’s post in the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Like (Post)
    To inject actual data into this discussion, I've recently recorded the revolt of an insurgent against a garrisoned single NG. The HPs and strengths after each combat tick were as follows: Tick1: NG 13.1 ATK 1.4 DEF 3.0; insurgent 12.9 ATK 2.0 DEF…
  • bobqz -

Liked booombooom’s post in the thread Does Anyone Use Military Logistics?.

Like (Post)
    it's dependents on the situation. we do make ML if we need to move back n forth through jungle Or mountain tile. or we can spam them when we don't care anymore about resource generation Or we are plying alliance game and we got the memo to built ML on…
  • bobqz -

Liked Tom_Cruise’s post in the thread Does Anyone Use Military Logistics?.

Like (Post)
    I spam logistics in usually the last 2 days of a game, just for more XP 8)
  • dorywriter -

Wrote a comment on dorywriter’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, friends!I am here to share my experience and knowledge of academic writing with you.I am a freelance writer in a writing service and help students achieve excellence in their writing and improve their grades. Read one of the helpful articles…
  • bajalobo -

Replied to the thread How does retreat work?.

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from japan samurai: “You still take alot of damage in return. So what if you live, you’re probably going to spend many days healing. Must as well fight to the end ” The damage is still a lot less than the total HP. And…