Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Spies: What are your thoughts?

Hydralysk

Navy Carriers

Teburu

What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?

Kalrakh

I Have Improved Kurtvonstein's Idea of Zombie, er, um Homeless Farming.

Dealer of Death

NEW UNIT: Mortar Carrier (MC) (SUGGEST POST)

Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• Pillowsarenice -

Wrote a comment on Pillowsarenice’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Apologies in advance because haven’t really used forms before but there are some suggestions I have for the game. 1 is having an ambush tactics implemented into the game. Two is having flanking tactics implemented into the game where if one army is…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Spies: What are your thoughts?.

Replied to the thread Navy Carriers.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from fullmag 4 you: “Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Navy Carriers.

Quote from fullmag 4 you: “Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it would make the game more…
  • fullmag 4 you -

Posted the thread Navy Carriers.

Thread
    Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it would make the game more interesting.
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Kranzegrad’s post in the thread NEW UNIT: Mortar Carrier (MC) (SUGGEST POST).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kalrakh: “For amphibious operation an AA-unit would be probably more interesting than a artillery ” I finded it. it's not easy finded these units. List of units: WEST: Machbet (Israel) EURO: ADATS (Switzerland) EAST: Osa (SA-8 Gecko)…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kalrakh: “by having mainly ASF, NASF and an Ace as only way to kill of ground troops ” What does "Ace" stand for? ” Fixed Wing Officer :)
  • Quote from kurtvonstein: “Well thats sounded liek a challenge...sinking this fleet and getting some good ship kills (as oyu dont get them from A.I) ” Normally yes, but he sunk a nice chunk of my fleet while I was AFK and there was no time/or…
  • Zemunelo -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Like (Post)
    This message adds to the off-topic Strike Fighters chit-chat here, but ... I'll connect it to the original topic by saying that opinions about what is or isn't a noob strategy, or a spamming strategy, have obviously arisen because the game(s) and map(s)…
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread NEW UNIT: Mortar Carrier (MC) (SUGGEST POST).

Quote from Kalrakh: “For amphibious operation an AA-unit would be probably more interesting than a artillery ” I finded it. it's not easy finded these units. List of units: WEST: Machbet (Israel) EURO: ADATS (Switzerland) EAST: Osa (SA-8 Gecko)…