Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

FIX Unfair resource production in cities

corax

What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game.

Dealer of Death

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Kalrakh

Quotes for the log in page

Hms bismarck

Another level of nuclear weapons past ICBM?

DOA70

Recent Activities

• LiTtLeWiZeR -

Wrote a comment on Dorado’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm sorry, but I believe that was extremely unfair. I have also sent another email to support explaining this, just as suggested by the page when I tried to access the game today.
  • LiTtLeWiZeR -

Wall Comment
    All I did was request a refund for the Security Council Membership since It would not work on the mobile app, and you banned me? Right after I bought some Gold, too...
  • LiTtLeWiZeR -

Wall Comment
    Hello, this is WiZeGuY. Why have I been banned?
  • LiTtLeWiZeR -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm sorry, but I believe that was extremely unfair. I have also sent another email to support explaining this, just as suggested by the page when I tried to access the game today.
  • LiTtLeWiZeR -

Wall Comment
    All I did was request a refund for the Security Council Membership since It would not work on the mobile app, and you banned me? Right after I bought some Gold, too...
  • LiTtLeWiZeR -

Wall Comment
    Yak, this is WiZeGuY. Why have I been banned?
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked corax’s post in the thread FIX Unfair resource production in cities.

Like (Post)
    Haha if you think that's unfair wait until you notice the dependencies in production output between cities of the same resource which have equal morale, equal pop size and identical infrastructure....
  • corax -

Replied to the thread FIX Unfair resource production in cities.

Haha if you think that's unfair wait until you notice the dependencies in production output between cities of the same resource which have equal morale, equal pop size and identical infrastructure....
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game..

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Usually it's Fuel, Money and Manpower. My Normal endgame features 90% of my military members lounging at the Olympic sized swimming pools filled with fuel, barbequing hamburgers using wads of cash…
  • Teburu -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread FIX Unfair resource production in cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kalrakh: “That is kind of the point of balancing ” RQBQLJRWQYI6RF3ACFYYET343Q.jpg