Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Increase Prize for winning a game

737373elj

​ Allow Combat Outposts to train National Guard units

737373elj

When will more overkill and rising tides games pop?

737373elj

Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

titankiller11

Season Five Elite Unit Idea

MrBookShelf

Recent Activities

• ArchStrategos -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread ​ Allow Combat Outposts to train National Guard units.

Like (Post)
    I do believe it could be broken, especially later on in the game when you can swamp countries because you have a ton of resources. I can forsee the only viable strategy becoming NatGuard Zerg rush tactics late-game, as everybody has a ton of resources…
  • 737373elj -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Season Five Elite Unit Idea.

Like (Post)
    Need ridiculous unexpected turn to be candidate for seasonal units. You can see the example from all ss unit. - Tank but buff stack armor vehicle. - attack heli but fast and stealth - submarine but with opposite terrain buff + stealth - artillery but…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Increase Prize for winning a game.

• 737373elj -

Replied to the thread ​ Allow Combat Outposts to train National Guard units.

I do believe it could be broken, especially later on in the game when you can swamp countries because you have a ton of resources. I can forsee the only viable strategy becoming NatGuard Zerg rush tactics late-game, as everybody has a ton of resources…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread ​ Allow Combat Outposts to train National Guard units.

Like (Post)
    yes i guess that's true, but you should be limited to only make units in cities, otherwise you can get a lot of units.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread ​ Allow Combat Outposts to train National Guard units.

Like (Post)
    tbh i think that might break the game i think that people would just build up combat outpost 3's and spam nat guard
  • 737373elj -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    It's from a test Dev account, that is taking a screenshot as an admin on a test map (you can see in the bottom right some dev tools to speed up things) On top of that, there is some sorcery made by the the Archmage of Illusion in Dorado Games. A…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread Country Change Ideas:.

Like (Post)
    Then you could add more provinces and make it like a small country like Caribbean Coalition, 40 VPS, probably around there. You could add in the other oceanic islands, French Polynesia, American Samoa, Tonga, Kiribati, Northern Mariana Islands, Tuvalu,…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread Country Change Ideas:.

Like (Post)
    Yeah. What if they added Hawaii lol since it qualifies as Oceania? Probably not. Maybe like Suva (Fiji), Honiara (Solomon Islands), Noumea (New Caledonia), Port Vila (Vanatu), Apia (Samoa). Capital would probably Suva or Honiara.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread When will more overkill and rising tides games pop?.

Quote from Gen. Grievous: “ I wish they'd make a section in the forum that states when special maps will be circulated, maybe 1-2 weeks in advance. ” Agree, would really help with transparency issues. Not including the things they are working on can…