Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

bug or bad translate pozition

Covert Ops

GeorgeGrivas

7 infantry lost to 1 lvl 1 air superiority fighter???

Germanico

Announcement Game load issue

Catalunya is not a Country

josimacana1

Recent Activities

• Andilek7319 -

Posted the thread bug or bad translate pozition.

Thread
    Game 2629810 nick Jan Andilek country England when i send scout my helicopter neer Norway city just on sea ( with i havent war ...) its hapens that i go smoke return i have report that i lost this helicopter ( its have wery small…
  • ChrisOrLC -

Wrote a comment on Opulon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm not sure why but the discord link won't work for me, Can you send me a new one please?
  • Germanico -

Liked Cycle0’s post in the thread Dashboard for Military Units.

Like (Post)
    Order of Battle Menu This feature has been requested here on CoN, and on the two predecessor games. Such a menu should contain unit designation, force composition, location and current mission. The location should be in grid coordinates, for example…
  • SergeyPakhomov -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Game load issue.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, Last week you rightfully pointed out issues when loading into your games, this was caused in a particular user case. You will be happy to now that a hotfix was released this morning - solving said issue.
  • GeorgeGrivas -

Replied to the thread Covert Ops.

1. Yes 2. No, you need to go around the enemy, or you can fly over the enemy. 3. They are covert with helicopter, for plane and ship I don't know. Quote from kurtvonstein: “ When a units gets our of line sight, the artillery stills attacks this unit…
  • MallahanJr -

Liked Cycle0’s post in the thread Dashboard for Military Units.

Like (Post)
    Order of Battle Menu This feature has been requested here on CoN, and on the two predecessor games. Such a menu should contain unit designation, force composition, location and current mission. The location should be in grid coordinates, for example…
  • Germanico -

Liked josimacana1’s post in the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

Like (Post)
    Ok, sorry if it bothered you. Regards.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread 7 infantry lost to 1 lvl 1 air superiority fighter???.

Will be fixed shortly. Of course we do want to recreate the danger of landing operations, this said, a Air-Sup killing 7 inf in one swipe is clearly not intended. //G
  • Yak -

Posted the thread Game load issue.

Thread
    Dear players, Last week you rightfully pointed out issues when loading into your games, this was caused in a particular user case. You will be happy to now that a hotfix was released this morning - solving said issue.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Covert Ops.

No anwser form no one? An other qeustion came up my mind: Covert ops do not declare war when entering peaceful country...do they when they get disviered (for. by recon vehicle?) or onyl if the recon vehicle attacks them?