Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement OFFICER FEATURE UPDATE (181018)

Seele07

Announcement Officers - Quick Start Guide

Announcement Sort Ordering anomaly

Zhucov V

add Tunisia to playable nations

Unknown Error-1 When I try to load my game in progress.

Germanico

Recent Activities

• Seele07 -

Replied to the thread OFFICER FEATURE UPDATE (181018).

The next east doctrin officer with a helicopter from european doctrin I mean. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…cce38596819734b256d178d5d
  • Yak -

Posted the thread Officers - Quick Start Guide.

Thread
    So, you hear about our new update, you load up all your games and look for any indication of an Officer. Much to your dismay, you cannot find where to mobilise or use these guys. Fret not. We are here to quickly go through the fundamentals on a…
  • Zhucov V -

Replied to the thread Sort Ordering anomaly.

in a few hours I will already have an infantry officer
  • Malek24kh -

Posted the thread add Tunisia to playable nations.

Thread
    why Tunisia is not playable Nation even it is in Strategic area ( Sicily Strait ) and Even That Tunisia is larger than 1 Austria 2 Cuba 3 Greece 4 Israel 5 North Korea 6 Serbia 7 South Korea And Tunisia have Strong well Trained Army ( yes we have old…
  • Yak -

Posted the thread Sort Ordering anomaly.

Thread
    Dear Players. We hope you are enjoying Officers! Please remember that you can only research and mobilise them in new games. Some players who have a sharp eye for details may notice that the Graphical models used to represent your stack within an older…
  • Last warrior -

Liked Zhucov V’s post in the thread OFFICER FEATURE UPDATE (181018).

Like (Post)
    hmmm agressive ai play better than many real players.
  • Seele07 -

ok, shit happens The new tank modells from the officers are nice, but I think they have implement the wrong models, by the officers for tier 2. The european tank looks like a russian tank and the russian tank looks like a Leopard 2 Or what models are…
  • Yak -

Quote from Seele07: “What is with the new priority for the units in stacks? They show the mot. Inf. if a AFV with him. I have also seen a stack with Inf, MBT and mobile AA and there is the mobile AA the main unit. But why is the tank called Main Battle…
  • Germanico -

Liked Nova Staff’s post in the thread OFFICER FEATURE UPDATE (181018).

Like (Post)
    Awesome job with the officers, totally awesome.thumbsup.png thumbsup.png thumbsup.png Now I've got a real reason to get my rank up. ;)
  • Germanico -

Liked Seele07’s post in the thread OFFICER FEATURE UPDATE (181018).

Like (Post)
    What is with the new priority for the units in stacks? They show the mot. Inf. if a AFV with him. I have also seen a stack with Inf, MBT and mobile AA and there is the mobile AA the main unit. But why is the tank called Main Battle Tank? Sorry but this…