Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Need some advice about 5vs1

1733973qaz

What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON

1733973qaz

What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

1733973qaz

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

DOA70

Are cities too important?

Teburu

Recent Activities

• 1733973qaz -

Replied to the thread Need some advice about 5vs1.

Quote from Liax: “2 infantry, 4 MLRS, ground radar (to shoot at the enemy while he does not see you), 2 air defense vehicles against helicopters, 1 self-propelled anti-aircraft missile launcher. ” I don't have that many electronics... I'll try.
  • Liax -

Only experienced players move their capital from a seaside city.
  • Liax -

After the destruction of seaside cities and especially capitals, some of your opponents will simply leave the game. That way you can weaken their coalition. The main thing is to pump the fleet to the maximum. Mozambique, Greece, Finland and Israel have…
  • Liax -

Develop fleet and artillery. With the fleet you will destroy their coastal cities, and the artillery will be able to resist their ground forces. If the economy is weak - the main unit of the fleet is the destroyer. If you pump it - the firing range is…
  • 1733973qaz -

Posted the thread Need some advice about 5vs1.

Thread
    Hello, y'all! I need some 5 vs 1 advice.... I'm India, and my opponents are Isreal, Finland, Turkey, Greece and Mozambique. I have 295 VP against 2352 VP. Of the 5 countries, only Turkey has TDS, and all have relatively weak naval. Can I get some…
  • 1733973qaz -

Replied to the thread What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON.

Me again! I just... took territory. There. The best? Oh, a comeback from having all my cities nuked. LITERALLY ALL DA PPONENTS WERE GOLDERS AND HADE ELITE RAILGUNS but I managed with Nunavut and Cuba.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Posted the thread What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON.

Thread
    The sequel, part 2 of the... What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON. (damn this could be a CON forum series) BUT! Here's part 2... What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON. Let us know, you can't be embarrassed on this
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at all convinced it would…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    wow.. silliest question every asked. who needs $$ or manpower after day 5. occupied cities fuel economy.. which fuels war machine. But you need to take both