Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Favourite CON youtubers

Teburu

Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

TheWorldEnder

Bug or a new feature

playbabe

Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious)

Aeneas of Troy

Charge Planes

575-Kranzegrad

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Favourite CON youtubers.

Tbh I dont watch any. CON imo is just not that suitable for watching, on top of that it’s kinda hard to watch people play worse than you.
  • shrek6satan -

Posted the thread Favourite CON youtubers.

Thread
    Do you watch con youtubers and if so who's your favourite? Personally my favourite is Melliodas. Good strategy and you learn a lot when you're a beginner
  • TheWorldEnder -

Replied to the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Quote from potato: “Could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change? Is there any unbalanced issue for Austria to be a 6-city nation? ” Coz the ones behind CoN thinks thats a good way to get people buy more gold due having less…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

This only occued in old game. New game already been patched.
  • Dracula -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “building queue? Or you just ttryed to hit the button? ” No building queue. I just accidentally pressed the button in battleground America. I didn't renew my security council membership since April 2022 to protest against…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

I was thinking more along lines of improving the lowly corvette…it already seems like it is made of paper. Level 2 corvettes now have top of the line Portable Paper Aircraft Defense Systems (known as P-PADS) which consists of a drinking straw and…
  • 575-Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Charge Planes.

Quote from sbekov: “Can their defence damage my planes? ” YES and NO AA-defence ('self-defence') has only CRV, ACV (APC) and IFV. But not TD and MBT unit. Bec these units has 12.7 mm (50 cal), '25 mm and 30 mm autocannon' weapons.
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

The truly interested, active, and available will check this topic often enough not to miss out. Just give us a few days warning, please. Thanks!
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?.

Many nations had their cities reduced by one, not just austria though I agree small nations like austria should not be reduced further
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Sales Pitch: Paper Airplanes (Very Serious).

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Since the introduction of the EAA, our beloved Strike Fighters and Helicopters have no longer had a use within the game. We at Pyth0n Inc. have desperately searched for solutions to this problem, and today, we shall share the…