Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Western Doctrine Heavy bomber

Germanico

Announcement SEASON 4 IS LIVE!

yzjqx

Afterburner

737373elj

FROM MAP TO GLOBE

Opulon

Pinned Questions

MartijnTNL

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Western Doctrine Heavy bomber.

look at all of them - if you want three tiers of heavy US bombers you will need to go back... waaaay back ;)
  • yzjqx -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

1. Elite choppers at max level will not trigger the offensive tick it will only trigger the defensive one since they be stealth bois. 2. I don't think you will be facing pure 10 stack of railguns they have the advantage of being an elite unit and will…
  • titankiller11 -

Posted the thread Western Doctrine Heavy bomber.

Thread
    So i am scrolling through the reasearch and think about maybe getting a stealth bomber so i look at what i need to get it and i see the B-52 Stratofortress and i knew that was used in the viatnam war so i do some reasearching and these are some…
  • booombooom -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    dont forget that the chopper attack will trigger anti air attack...so double the damage... any other choppers are render useless...an attack range of 100 keeps them away. When i do the math i calculate with maximum stack. so the stack of 10 railguns…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Afterburner.

• 737373elj -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    dont forget that the chopper attack will trigger anti air attack...so double the damage... any other choppers are render useless...an attack range of 100 keeps them away. When i do the math i calculate with maximum stack. so the stack of 10 railguns…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

• titankiller11 -

Replied to the thread Afterburner.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from titankiller11: “yeah i knew that... what does that mean? ” My answer was for @sratenwajet not you. ” imma play dumb whos you?
  • titankiller11 -

Wrote a comment on titankiller11’s wall.

Wall Comment
    archived only
  • 737373elj -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread FROM MAP TO GLOBE.

Like (Post)
    yes, the game wasn't made with sphere in mind. It's pretty old memories from help i gave with the 500 players maps on Supremacy, but to me, even the tools and the data sets used to generate the map rely on cartesian coordinates that can't be used for a…