Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server outages

Zozo001

Opinions on Armor?

Teburu

Pinned Questions

kurtvonstein

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2107.27

Бан и удаление с официального сервера игры в дискорде

Geraschenko

Recent Activities

• Im On Smoko -

Liked Darkmoonstryker’s post in the thread Opinions on Armor?.

Like (Post)
    I personally love AFVs as they don't have tons of negative terrain modifiers like tanks do, they do good damage to infantry (especially basic infantry which everyone thinks is a spearhead unit), and can airlift before tanks. If tanks could get airlifted…
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Server outages.

This could not be the case: I watched several Netflix movies, while waiting for my CON client to connect. If the internet was satisfactory for streaming videos, it should've been plenty good for the game.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Opinions on Armor?.

Quote from Pyth0n: “am i just a noob or are MBT's just bad ;-; ” Quote from Teburu: “armor in general is pretty okayish; as long as you arent fighting bigger stacks by far the biggest disadvantage of armored units is that while they're kinda made…
  • Pyth0n -

Replied to the thread Opinions on Armor?.

am i just a noob or are MBT's just bad ;-;
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Questions.

@Geraschenko i sincerly hope that a human reacts on my strategy. The question is: Does he react the way I predicted him to react make him run into a trap or does he surprise me? Thats what a good stragetic player is all about. Prediction...the rest is…
  • Yak -

Posted the thread Update - Patch Notes 2107.27.

Thread
    1627383451_news_images_19154.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +
    Changes: - Added Low Graphics toggle button for handheld devices [Mobile] - Added text to decontamination information button - Optimized game images on Mobile Client for reduction in Memory…
  • Geraschenko -

Replied to the thread Server outages.

Quote from Zozo001: “OK, so what can be the problem on my end when the app says "cannot be connected" at times, while it does connect other times? ” I suspect you have a very unstable internet connection or your ISP is having problems sharing the…
  • Opulon -

Liked Geraschenko’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    Tom_Cruise, Not always before the start of the battle, a well-thought-out strategy pays off. The human factor influences here. People are also playing against you and they can disrupt your strategy in the first minutes of the battle. This is purely my…
  • JOKER_MD, Сообщаю Вам, что тема исчерпана и закрыта. Ответы Вам были предоставленны по причине бана. Бан был выдан на 1 сутки и на данный момент…
  • Geraschenko -

Replied to the thread Questions.

Tom_Cruise, Not always before the start of the battle, a well-thought-out strategy pays off. The human factor influences here. People are also playing against you and they can disrupt your strategy in the first minutes of the battle. This is purely my…