Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned News From My Latest Game

Dealer of Death

What are challenge matches like?

Opulon

Now that Insurgents can sprout up at any given time...

MicahWill

Zombie Map mods

DOA70

Basic Airborne vs any other ground unit

MicahWill

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What are challenge matches like?.

Like (Post)
    It's a matter i often encounter both when training players outside of my alliance, AND recruits inside our own martial training process. It's sometimes hard to explain why, in front of a beginner, i say "MBT is a decent unit", why in front of advanced…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread What are challenge matches like?.

It's a matter i often encounter both when training players outside of my alliance, AND recruits inside our own martial training process. It's sometimes hard to explain why, in front of a beginner, i say "MBT is a decent unit", why in front of advanced…
  • ThePanda -

Liked MallahanJr’s post in the thread Now that Insurgents can sprout up at any given time....

Like (Post)
    Can we get the morale percentage added to the "cities list" tab? I can sort by population (good for seeing if I have the proper bunkers there), sort by VP (good to see what to prioritize protection for, but otherwise useless), and sort by building…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread What are challenge matches like?.

Quote from Opulon: “Meta is just the name given to a context. You refer to some RTS like starcraft. I won't learn to you that on Age of Empires 2, for example, the meta varies wildly between 2 vs 2 on a Arabic map, and a 3 vs 3 on a Black Forest…
  • ThePanda -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What are challenge matches like?.

Like (Post)
    Meta is just the name given to a context. You refer to some RTS like starcraft. I won't learn to you that on Age of Empires 2, for example, the meta varies wildly between 2 vs 2 on a Arabic map, and a 3 vs 3 on a Black Forest map. It's just how it goes.…
  • reinhard__ss -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    My game blacked out and I was about to win the game number is 3722560 hope you can help
  • reinhard__ss -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I’m having the same problem
  • MicahWill -

Replied to the thread Now that Insurgents can sprout up at any given time....

Quote from happyzebra72: “Wait what! Since when? I've still been playing as if insurgency only pops up at midnight. ” That was back in late January. So now they can spawn at any time of the day
  • MicahWill -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread A Response to Opulon.

Like (Post)
    Yes. To summarise it, we won't really bother anyone that has several accounts he uses on different maps. I know some people that have a "challenge account" and a "public account". It's not a problem per se, but obviously, there are "human limitations" :…