Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

"Range melee" mechanic

Kalrakh

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Pyth0n

Racist coalition

Hms bismarck

Small question on accounts

Hms bismarck

Alliance logo

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread "Range melee" mechanic.

Mot Inf have by default a quite weak attack, you do not want to attack with them in melee by default. You want to force the enemie to leave his entrenchment and attack you. Outside of 4x I hardly consider the mortar an issue, never really see people…
  • Nubluk -

next time he brings it up you will tell him...
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KillJoyRambo: “well you're wrong, my ticket was finally responded too and I am researching the rail gun now ” Well good for you, but that's not the way they put it out there, squeaky wheel always gets the grease.
  • playbabe -

also did i do that? i don't remember telling waffle that MRLs is balance
  • playbabe -

if it was MRLs, sure that unit expensive, high building demand, bad against melee, don't have damage against air, speed nerfed for so it can be chased. MRLs supposed to be "high power level" unit. that why it is OP. "capable of laying down a devastating…
  • Nubluk -

And yet when waffles complains about mrls you tell him to learn to play them...
  • playbabe -

If you use motorized yourself your problem is solved. bruh love this how to fix OP units? use it 10/10 game design
  • Nubluk -

Play eastern doctrine so you can be sure no one can beat you to lvl 6 motorized infantry. I have a feeling you are frustrated because you want to use ng to hold your cities while morale is increasing but people are killing your units with ranged…
  • playbabe -

active player have advantage, but no with other melee units even you staring screen 24 hours it still can't fight mot inf.
  • Nubluk -

Why don't you just make motorized infantry yourself and get them to lvl 6? In my experience you can't hit with the 20 range and not get hit back if the other person also has the range attqck. It appears to be a simultaneous engagement. Motorized…