Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4

Yak

Pinned News From My Latest Game

_Pyth0n_

Resource bonus

Drony77

How to hit and run properly

Teburu

Bug or a new feature

_Pyth0n_

Recent Activities

• Yak -

Replied to the thread Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “(i.e, they never let the community ask the questions they wanted, they just made it more confusing by making a separate thread which got closed, whilst everyone is using the original thread to express doubts/questions ” This is…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

Quote from ewac123: “fyi its a flashpoint with active, half skilled players for once ” Do they use destroyers? And motorized infantry? Or god forbid, MBTs?
  • Quote from CDRCrimson42: “
    Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy
  • Drony77 -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

Quote from WalterChang: “Could you have possibly bought some using Gold by mistake? I've done it before where I've misclicked somewhere and suddenly I've spent some Gold on something I hadn't meant to. ” No. Definitely not )
  • ifildena -

Wrote a comment on ifildena’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Strongly Face Fildena 50 Mg | USA

visit our site : ifildena.com/product/fildena-50-mg-tablets/

Erectile dysfunction is a problem that occurs in men during sexual . Fildena 50 tablets have been used for its treatment. In which Sildenafil citrate…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Developer Diary 21: INTERFACE FUSION Q4.

Like (Post)
    you cant even distinguish a blue or green radar dot on mobile to see if it sonar or naval or helicopter or airplane on mobile. On Browser you get mouse over with more Information. I hope that brwoser will still give you an extended Interface. I always…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread How to hit and run properly.

How to do it properly? Do it against moving targets, it works best against them. Against stationary targets with same range it can be fairly unreliable.
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Resource bonus.

Could you have possibly bought some using Gold by mistake? I've done it before where I've misclicked somewhere and suddenly I've spent some Gold on something I hadn't meant to.
  • japan samurai -

Posted the thread How to hit and run properly.

Thread
    Whenever i try hit and run i always get hit back, and ai will chase after me and somehow …just somehow shoot at me without actually attaining any visual. The only visual it had was when i tried to hit and run but afterwards it just chased the artillery…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread How does retreat work?.

Like (Post)
    Hah, look at the mortals who actually get into melee combat, whilst I use my planes, helis, and artillery to take no casualties. Pitiful.