Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Limited Order Execution

Hydralysk

Secret weapons lab disappeared overnight

Buckeyechamp

Stack Labels

Killiam07

Profile picture

Killiam07

Don't you get sad when you see this?

PrinceofHonor

Recent Activities

• Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Limited Order Execution.

Quote from Killiam07: “your psychological state seems to decrease over time, these suggestions are more and more out of this planet ” Your contributions to forum discussion appear to degrade with time, deteriorating to basically "I don't like the…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Secret weapons lab disappeared overnight.

Sec lab can be destroyed by Agents. Check log around midnight and/or agent tab ( sometimes takes an hr after to populate). Ive done documented damage to a city; but when look at cities they appear the same so assume I have damaged labs and/or bunkers…
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread Stack Labels.

• Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread Limited Order Execution.

Quote from Hydralysk: “Currently, players who can spend the most time with CON have a major advantage over those who have lives outside of the game. The more time you can devote to being in the game, the more opportunities you have over those with…
  • Killiam07 -

Replied to the thread Profile picture.

• PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Don't you get sad when you see this?.

Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private…
  • Shockr -

Replied to a comment by Hanzalah Umar on Shockr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    You're totally asking in the wrong place my dude :P
  • PaskalSF -

Liked PaskalSF’s post in the thread Profile picture.

Like (Post)
    I think this is the most underrated topic which no one ever suggested. Introducing Profile Pictures, You can add 4:3 pfp as ur user pfp.
  • PaskalSF -

Posted the thread Profile picture.

Thread
    I think this is the most underrated topic which no one ever suggested. Introducing Profile Pictures, You can add 4:3 pfp as ur user pfp.
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

Yes, RvB games are very annoying. I went into the game trying to keep my team active and maybe teach them a few stuff, but it didn't matter. Now it has turned into thisforum.conflictnations.com/inde…244fd2ec3b53c3d072d690fc3