Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Submarines - Recon Re-Work Idea

bobqz

Increase British Cities

bobqz

increase manpower

Dealer of Death

Pinned Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST

Love Breed

Pinned Questions

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• bobqz -

Replied to the thread Submarines - Recon Re-Work Idea.

Quote from The Inquisitor: “I appreciate you more because you are creating new ideas to improve the experience of the game but some love to criticize instead.) ” I agree with Inquisitor. I loved reading the President's constructive comments and…
  • bobqz -

Replied to the thread Increase British Cities.

I have had great results with UK. For the most part. If you can work with Ireland it becomes a fortress , if not someone has to lose.
  • bobqz -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    could be a bit mor as you stated aber the point is the two electronic are not es effective as a normale electronic city. so i rarly upgrade Leipzig as it does not pay off. If you consider the return of Investment. And wirh germany you are in the middle…
  • PresidentCastro -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Submarines - Recon Re-Work Idea.

Like (Post)
    Naval warfare happens normally at max range of attack range, so increasing sight range will never give any benefit, if you do not want to make it 100 or even bigger at max level, which would be quite a ridiculous sight range. Any radar range increase…
  • PresidentCastro -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Submarines - Recon Re-Work Idea.

Like (Post)
    I appreciate the creativity behind the OP idea, but this game isn't about realism first. It's about unit balance first, and the attack sub is the balance for the destroyer. And another thing to keep in mind Castro, just because you are not into…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread increase manpower.

Maybe you should oh, I don't know, call me crazy, but actually read the descriptions of units and buildings and such.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread increase manpower.

Quote from ee12313: “can we have like some sorta house in provinces or cities to get more manpower? ” There already IS, it's called Recruiting Office. Build those, ... BOOM, more manpower.
  • Love Breed -

Replied to the thread Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST.

• kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Questions.

one of you need to get a premium account and the you write to support both player names
  • Love Breed -

Replied to the thread Could not activate game - READ ME FIRST.

Could not connect to game 3954712 could someone check this please? thanks,