Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Your Enemies Alliance (заявки на битву/challenge requests)

Your Enemies Alliance (заявки на вступление)

Tip of the Day: Troop "Jumping":

Zemunelo

When is WWZ gamemode coming back?

Gen. Grievous

make it sandbox-endless

Sandblast

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Where is your nick from?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Mine was just a matter of exhaustion. I really wanted to be Archon Prime, but it was taken. The Overlord, but it was taken. etc. etc. etc. After a multitude of trying all the cool names I could come up with (You see, no…
  • Команда Your Enemies приглашает испытать свои силы в элитной битве альянсов всех желающих с эло-рейтингом выше 1000. Форма заявки: 1. Полное…
  • Your Enemy -

Posted the thread Your Enemies Alliance (заявки на вступление).

Thread
    Your Enemies - это мультигейминговая команда, которая ставит своей целью вывести ру/укр-язычное сообщество на новый уровень игры. Наш девиз -…
  • Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Tip of the Day: Troop "Jumping":.

You don't have to delay, just click stop button and if you're bellow 5 minutes till the center you will conquer the province / city and "jump" to the center. Maybe in bigger provinces you can "jump" more. I can assume that it is because of two…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Ship through channel at ISTANBUL.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “i dont believe ships are visible there unless radar or line of sight unit within range. ” Yep, this is what I’ve experienced in the similar situation at the Malacca Strait between mainland Southeast Asia and the Western…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread When is WWZ gamemode coming back?.

Like (Post)
    Both the WWZ games I played (the very first public one where the zombies all moved like the Flash with 6 cups of coffee) and a later 1st nerfing game were unmitigated disasters where the zombies conquered the world. This was because, especially in the…