Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Another level of nuclear weapons past ICBM?

More Suggestions

SAITAM78

Morale help please

Kalrakh

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Kalrakh

Quotes for the log in page

Recent Activities

• thanoscar21 -

Posted the thread Another level of nuclear weapons past ICBM?.

Thread
    Currently in the game, you only have ICBMs, nuclear ballistic missiles, and nuclear cruise missiles. How about adding different ones, for example, a B83 for the Western research doctrine, an RDS-37 for Eastern, and the Yellow Sun/Red Snow for the…
  • SAITAM78 -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

I think we should actually see hoy much Gold spending occurs in Morale increase and in Unit health, as a percentage of the total Gold spending. I do not only think, but strongly believe that if these categories are not quite large, then they could and…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “how much did they pay you for that? ” LOL, nothing, not even a free SC for a month. I know it may seem like a paid Dorado shill piece, but it is more about people not taking the big picture into account and focusing only on "How…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Thank you very much for those who gave me feedback about my suggestions. I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Well said. :thumbup:
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SAITAM78: “Thank you very much for those who gave me feedback about my suggestions. I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out some of its use that looks very…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from SAITAM78: “And Yes! I am Level 102 in CoW... : ) ” Cool. Another CoW player for me to share my problems with :D . Quote from SAITAM78: “I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Hms bismarck’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from -0-: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise morale by buying Gold. Another thing that I would limitate further is for Unit Health. Basically, I…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Hms bismarck’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SAITAM78: “Hi everyone, Just wanted to make a few suggestions. I am a BIG fan of this game, and. also play Call of War and Tesla Wars 1919 (even New World Empires!). I would suggest the following: 1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    OK so I have a lot of things that I disagree about (no offense to you or anything, so don’t take this personally). Quote from SAITAM78: “1. Gold: I would limitate the use of Gold for some cases. For example, Morale. You should not be able to raise…