Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

Admira G1

Air ace tier 3 to be changed

MartijnTNL

Charge Planes

_Pyth0n_

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2208.03

_Pyth0n_

Armour support for good strategies

booombooom

Recent Activities

• Admira G1 -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Wait I thought the 1x players were the no lifers lol That's why I play 4x
  • booombooom -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Charge Planes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “What about it you dont like? AFVs can defend against planes.. so can CrV. Basically 2/4 Armoured units can defend against planes Units like Mbt can’t and neither can TD. what is charge planes? The elite Suicide drones?…
  • MartijnTNL -

Replied to the thread Air ace tier 3 to be changed.

• japan samurai -

Posted the thread Air ace tier 3 to be changed.

Thread
    Since air ace teir 3 becomes a stealth aircraft, it would be nice to change the picture of the Air Ace to a stealth aircraft of that doctrine rather than the lowley models there. Eg. Su-57 for Air ace Max tier yada yada. Yay or nay
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Charge Planes.

Quote from japan samurai: “What about it you dont like? AFVs can defend against planes.. so can CrV. Basically 2/4 Armoured units can defend against planes Units like Mbt can’t and neither can TD. what is charge planes? The elite Suicide drones?…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Quote from Admira G1: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers". ” I disagree. You can do everything on a 4x map as you can on a 1x…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2208.03.

Is RvB worth playing? Since I have 6 games running at the moment, wouldn't wanna join another if it ain't worth it.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Admira G1’s post in the thread City Stuck at 0% Morale and the tap dissent mechanic.

Like (Post)
    I've seen a couple of games this happening. Easy way to deal with those players. Go to the main menu, there's a button called archive. They bought that map so let them play against AIs cause that's what they want
  • booombooom -

Replied to the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Quote from japan samurai: “Are people like Teburu, considered good players? Because i do see them use armoured. ” 8| =O
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “Are people like Teburu, considered good players? Because i do see them use armoured. ” But I don’t tho?