Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Transporting Infantry/Tanks to another continent

PerigeeNil

Balance the vps more

Tifo_14

Game Replays

Dealer of Death

You Gotta Go Along to Get Along

Suggestion: Recon Tank / Airborne Inf combo unit

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread Transporting Infantry/Tanks to another continent.

I feel like this has to have some pretty specific circumstances involved, Dealer. Otherwise, how do you think the game is programmed to choose a route? I'm not saying there is no conceivable way that anyone ever found a faster route under the right…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Balance the vps more.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Protea: “Of course, countries have different numbers of internet users, so you can't give them the same amount of vps. It can be applied to every field. ” As k-man said, a country's victory points have…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Game Replays.

It's been brought up before, and while it would be cool, it doesn't look like they are moving towards it's implementation.
  • Buckeyechamp -

yes computer doesnt always pick shortest path on water; it doesnt do good job of factoring in speed diff from shallow to deep. Case in point going around s africa CPU plots right on coast (shallow) and even though shortest, is longer due to 50 pct less…
  • PerigeeNil -

Posted the thread You Gotta Go Along to Get Along.

Thread
    [All dialogue paraphrased for narrative reasons] Venzuela: *sees that I (Chile) have taken Peru, Bolivia, and Argentina* "Hey, can we have peace?" Me: "Yeah, we can have peace for the moment, I suppose." Venzuela: *immediately begins heading south…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Recon Tank / Airborne Inf combo unit.

Dude, having a unit that could move at other unit speed AND take territory would completely unbalance and change the game. For example, there would be no reason to build any other type of infantry unit.
  • KFGauss -

Liked dfrost’s post in the thread Understanding the END GAME BUTTON.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PerigeeNil: “@dfrost Ahhh, here we go. Now we've gotten somwhere. The other folks were already kind enough to mention it above, but I'll mention it as well, just to make it clear: The more players you add to a coalition, the more Victory…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Balance the vps more.

Quote from Protea: “Of course, countries have different numbers of internet users, so you can't give them the same amount of vps. It can be applied to every field. ” As k-man said, a country's victory points have absolutely nothing to do with the…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Balance the vps more.

Like (Post)
    I think you are mssing the topic: VP = Victory points
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from PerigeeNil: “@dfrost Yes, everything (except aircraft [normally, there's an exception]) can by transported by sea. If you just pick a destination, the game will automatically select the fastest travel route, whether that's by sea, land, or…