Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Plane bug

Pentabuksus2

What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON

playbabe

why i get no answer?

kurtvonstein

Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop

kurtvonstein

Error with range of bombers patrolling)

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• Pentabuksus2 -

Replied to the thread Plane bug.

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

u know mot inf have stupidly good point def right? yes we have tank, heli, striker ship. he overcame sll of us. - tank? what a joke as i said he ranged them with inf. - heli & striker? point def accumulate faster then we can rebuild or heal. they…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread why i get no answer?.

great now we are a blaming the naughty Germans again.... OK we do the Global Warming, War in Ukraine is our fault...Covid-19 as well... But calm down...we have hidden your gold we we hide all the Nazi Godl as well...so no one will find it.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread why i get no answer?.

Like (Post)
    The answer to that one is fairly simple: Because shitposting on the forums is not going through the proper channels to get your issue fixed.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Eren Yeager’s post in the thread why i get no answer?.

Like (Post)
    The supreme court of CoN affairs has decided to only give your gold back, once you tell us whether you're a kid or just hobbyless.
  • kurtvonstein -

Arti is a good way to kill inf...but there are also helicopters, airplanes, all kinds of ships...you can even use tanks... And you dont nee to do hit and run ...if you have a tank stack to block direct acces to your artillery you can jsut watch the…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Lordwhiteblade’s post in the thread Massive stacks.

Like (Post)
    Against inexperienced players, sure… but then again doesn’t really matter what you do. In alliance games or where you have stiffer opposition, overweight stacks are extremely vulnerable. If they have only one or two SAMs or AA guns, then they’re…
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Plane bug.

Many of us are having this recurrent problem.
  • playbabe -

yeah duh i don’t have time to do arti hit&run 24 hr like u. damn man im such a noob.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop.