Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hacking in Game 4585261?

JimmyMaestro

USA Game 361 Days (1x speed)

JimmyMaestro

Longest time you have ever played?

Smallsword

Economic Scores to increase your Rank

Tifo_14

Rally Point

Tifo_14

Recent Activities

• Smallsword -

Replied to a comment by Im On Smoko on Smallsword’s wall.

Wall Reply
    They were rehearsing in a studio I was staying at... which had an espresso machine which I loved to use... I basically got a free show everyday... well, work exchange for the coffee I guess... Damn, pre-pandemic days, I used to have a life outside of…
  • AreYouSirius -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Like (Post)
    If you look at the highest economic score players you can analyze the most built buildings on their stats. Looks like they love arms industries, military logistics, and military hospitals. It also seems these buildings give the most score compared to…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to a comment by Im On Smoko on Smallsword’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Even bad people know to be nice to the coffee guy.. I like their their song Gacked on Anger. The video is well made as well.

You ever hear of Crass from England?
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Kranzegrad’s post in the thread FEEDBACK ABOUT CITY SUPPORT/ECONOMY BUILDINSG 2.0.

Like (Post)
    I have saw huge difference about CoN and CoW recource cities. CoN City ver has single resource but CoW City ver has 'DOUBLE' resource cities.
  • NukaColaTaster -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread CHANGE NICK.

Like (Post)
    „i searched everywhere and nothing is helping“ - people that did in fact not search everywhere TBH i find it a bit hilarious that you’re posting that on the exact thread that solves your problem :D On the topic of changing your name: There are (at…
  • JimmyMaestro -

Replied to the thread Hacking in Game 4585261?.

What player are you in that map? What player is Yucatan? (And yes please post a map picture(s))
  • playbabe -

i recommended you to take lot of screenshots and share with us. we often have people confusing or not understanding game mechanics so only words won’t cut it.
  • JimmyMaestro -

• JimmyMaestro -

Replied to the thread USA Game 361 Days (1x speed).

Did the game warn you to end the game or did you wake up one day and saw the game had ended?
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread 1 hour to 2 hour game..

Like (Post)
    Even on small map you need 14 - 21 game days to win. A 2 hr game would have to be like x 100 speed. Well x 24 speed would get you 2 game days in 2 hrs so i guess even x 100 would get you 8 days. So yeah fire up the x 300 speed games ;( Do you realize…