Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Old Maps

Morale help please

DigitalReign

Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear

HuanPirin40

New Kind Of Insurgency

LastLiving

Flexible UI Screens

WalterChang

Recent Activities

• _dany20_ -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread Old Maps.

Like (Post)
    I was looking at all the different maps on the wiki and I saw this picture: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…afa6d4c3a7c1b2f9164ae3b86 wiki.conflictnations.com/Campaign_Types I assume that world war 2020 was an old version of ww3, but I also see a…
  • Pyth0n -

Posted the thread Old Maps.

Thread
    I was looking at all the different maps on the wiki and I saw this picture: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…afa6d4c3a7c1b2f9164ae3b86 wiki.conflictnations.com/Campaign_Types I assume that world war 2020 was an old version of ww3, but I also see a…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked corax’s post in the thread Secret Labs improving research speed.

Like (Post)
    I do not know how many rares you can produce early game to do what you are suggesting... Barring gold abuse what you say is simply not feasible. But yes golders are gonna gold wither this option is implemented or not and they will do exactly what you…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread New Kind Of Insurgency.

Like (Post)
    they explicitly states that they won’t drive deep into PvE look at zombie mode. i could say it once a closest PvE experience we ever had then they just nerf the hell out of it now to become overkill map but a bit stronger rebel
  • oddway -

Wrote a comment on oddway’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oddway International is a pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution store which provides access to life saving medicines to a vast number of people at lowest price. We are able to source and supply generic, branded and over the counter pharmaceuticals…
  • CaptTee -

Wrote a comment on CaptTee’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How long does it usually take to get approved to write suggestions in the Forum?
  • DigitalReign -

Replied to the thread Morale help please.

Sorry for the long post just crazy situation. But yeah no argument or offense taken at all, I completely agree there. I was doing great before that last war with the other coalition, I was finishing off the coalition in south America and the rest of the…
  • corax -

By the state of affairs you are describing I find it astounding that you actually survived to day 99 of your map, had there been any serious competition I think you would have been wiped out in the first 2 weeks. Not trying to be mean just pointing out…
  • DigitalReign -

yeah, probably no more than 10 to 15 infantry units because alot were defeated in the last war, and they are what I'm using to reconquer cities with from the chosen. I over did it with my air force and navy as well as artillery units to protect against…
  • HuanPirin40 -

Replied to the thread Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear.

I did, but it take days to get reply and it's affecting my game in the moment where the game is decided on day 33. Plus it's x4 game, by the time the ticket is picked up would be day 50 game time