Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Private Games

ewac123

When will WWZ be back

DOA70

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Colonel Waffles

Can Subs Detect (see) Naval Patrol Planes?

playbabe

Units Losing Supply

Kalrakh

Recent Activities

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Private Games.

"all alone" well if you like that play flashpoint
  • ewac123 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Private Games.

Like (Post)
    Not happening. We're a massively multiplayer game where we encourage players to play with other players from around the globe - not just their friends or all alone. Hope that explains it. //G
  • ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ewac123 on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I highly suggest you to shut up.
  • ghtt -

Replied to a comment by ghtt on Yak’s wall.

Wall Reply
    User reported :)
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread When will WWZ be back.

Quote from playbabe: “it appear that they only bring it back only at Halloween kinda sad, hope they remaking a map to be more interesting, not overkill but change rebel type like last time ” Say it aint so!! ;( ;(
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Private Games.

Not happening. We're a massively multiplayer game where we encourage players to play with other players from around the globe - not just their friends or all alone. Hope that explains it. //G
  • ewac123 -

Wrote a comment on ghtt’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You are dawg
    "our guys" is this the silver knights cheating alliance guy?
    Or is it commander sadiqi, banned for using malicious software on CoN discord that I stopped?
  • ewac123 -

Wall Reply
    Post reported :)
  • ghtt -

Wall Reply
    Why so urgent are you nervous and why did you send to aquela right away dont worry i already send to the staff chat interesting so ours guys were right you do use blue cord and lie to the con staff that other people do as am matter of fact you use both…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag ” Yes, at least Brazil is winning... ” Sir This is the Meme chat sir