Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

City names

Germanico

Catalunya is not a Country

Germanico

trying to get ahold of customer service

Mr. Higgy

Russia needs buff

DeadCaptain

Background sound

DeadCaptain

Recent Activities

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread City names.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

You are referring to Flashpoint. Please look at the map - it is a fictional depiction of Europe showing most separatist movements. So calm down and have some tea. It's just a game map made to create a fun strategy game environment.
  • SergeyPakhomov -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Freebies on your birthday.

Like (Post)
    So, today is my birthday and I had a great idea for the game. Players could get certain freebies on their birthdays. Not sure what kind of freebies, maybe a little gold? Maybe certain things in the game could be sped up or costs lowered? I dont…
  • Mr. Higgy -

Replied to the thread trying to get ahold of customer service.

• Yak -

Replied to the thread trying to get ahold of customer service.

Hi @Mr. Higgy, We are aware of an issue which is causing loading issues. If a patrolling unit is lost in the game, and a the province it was patrolling-by is lost within 15 minutes, the game won't load for some time. Is your ingame username the same ID…
  • Mr. Higgy -

Posted the thread trying to get ahold of customer service.

Thread
    game 2623017 isnt loading for me and has not for two days now i have started other games and the work fine. but my main concern is i purchessed alot of gold for that game just to have some fun with and im locked out of the game i just want refunded my…
  • Mr. Higgy -

Wrote a comment on Mr. Higgy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    trying to get ahold of customer support if anyone can help me please let me know
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

Like (Post)
    The developers are NOT going to change anything concerning who is a country and who isnt a country... guaranteed
  • scott steiner -

Replied to the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

The developers are NOT going to change anything concerning who is a country and who isnt a country... guaranteed
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread City names.

Like (Post)
    Why change what a city is called in reality? I wouldnt want to change facts or be in an alternate world.