Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How many games you have won .

Opulon

Research

Teburu

Building completion and troop recruiting time

Rozne Eltobliv

Your Favorite Country

Rozne Eltobliv

Balking at Balkanization!

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Opulon -

Replied to the thread How many games you have won ..

• Opulon -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How many games you have won ..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Mr. Boii: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “It's not important. ” you mean unliking a post, or how many games you've won? ” Well both, but I meant how many games you've won.I once liked my own post by mistake…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Research.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from SomDi: “Don't research officers very early . They take a lot of resources and thus , you can't produce units early game of you produce infantry officer . ” Horse hockey! I produce the Naval Officer ASAP, and…
  • Teburu -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How many games you have won ..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Mr. Boii: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “It's not important. ” you mean unliking a post, or how many games you've won? ” Well both, but I meant how many games you've won.I once liked my own post by mistake…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread How many games you have won ..

• Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Building completion and troop recruiting time.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from 737373elj: “Does the troop recruiting time change when a building completes, or does the time continue to follow the time stated when you started mobilising the troop? ” why…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Your Favorite Country.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “ Cuba is a Gem...you can easily rush USA...But then there is nothign for expansion closeby. There is Canada to North after conquering USA . Then you can reach Europe either by getting Guadeloupe, Azores or Iceland. ”
  • kurtvonstein -

Best country in Flashpoint is turkey. As long as Syria and Iran are a qucik rush...then some navy and you can lean back. Wait for the battle on balkan and pick up the scarps afterwards. Cuba is a Gem...you can easily rush USA...But then there is nothign…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Building completion and troop recruiting time.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from 737373elj: “Does the troop recruiting time change when a building completes, or does the time continue to follow the time stated when you started mobilising the troop? ” why will the troop mobilizing time…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “I find Cuba superior to the USA because it is easier to concentrate your forces for an attack on the USA, than vice versa . ” I also think that Cuba is more…