Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Small countries

SomDi

Tibet in CoN

SomDi

is there a forfeit option for alliance games

MachForce9

"Shadowing" feature for naval units

titankiller11

A way to measure range

Recent Activities

• SomDi -

Replied to the thread Small countries.

.....And then they become rich and famous but A.I.s in CoN
  • SomDi -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Small countries.

Like (Post)
    Small gulf countries are rich because of large oil reserves in their land, enabling them to sell this previous commodity for large sums of money and get rich quick. Singapore on the other Hand has a very strategic location situated in the middle of the…
  • SomDi -

Liked Rozne Eltobliv’s post in the thread Small countries.

Like (Post)
    Because they have a better access to trade. Just like 737373elj said about Singapore, other small rich countries are also situated at strategic locations. Hong Kong was the only British colony in the whole East Asia. So, to carry out trade with Japan and…
  • SomDi -

Replied to the thread Tibet in CoN.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Tibet is a good idea but then what would happen of Bhutan? Will it be a part of Tibet or an independent country ? Bhutan can be a cityless country of its own . ”
  • SomDi -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Tibet in CoN.

Like (Post)
    Tibet is claimed by China, and isn't a recognized country by any othe country. I think it ought to remain part of China. Besides the borders look better that way imo lol
  • SomDi -

Liked Rozne Eltobliv’s post in the thread Tibet in CoN.

Like (Post)
    Tibet is a good idea but then what would happen of Bhutan? Will it be a part of Tibet or an independent country? Also then India will not have to deal with any playable nation to get to A. I Stans. China will just be a little more than the coast but…
  • SomDi -

Replied to a comment by Rozne Eltobliv on Rozne Eltobliv’s wall.

Wall Reply
    There is a news channel called TV9 Bharatvarsh in India . It shows such horrible news of this war that the person watching it will start thinking like WW3 will start next week lol .
  • MachForce9 -

Replied to the thread is there a forfeit option for alliance games.

gosh darnit. yeah we're probably gonna lose. some of my teammates have yet to build anything and its already the 3rd day. Pretty disappointing that there's no way to enforce rule breakages.
  • titankiller11 -

• titankiller11 -