Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Orschel

Whatsapp(+1 6094740999)BUY IELTS,TOEFL,GRE,CELPIP,PTE,CFA​,TOEIC certificate Online...

ewac123

My Suggestions

Bleach45

Everything must have night/dark theme! CON is no exception!!! [concept art]

Bleach45

Supply Lines

Bleach45

Recent Activities

• Orschel -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from ewac123: “U need to get 1k season points first ” Thank you, I just wonder why its necessary for the railgun but not for the UGV which I can directly start to research.
  • ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Supply Lines.

Like (Post)
    Quote from crazystoner: “Guns, ammunition, food, clothing, medical supplys so on and so fourth. Many military commanders biggest consideration is logistics, how to get men and equipment from one place, to another. Im reminded of WW2 Starlingrad where…
  • BAN NOW!!
  • ewac123 -

• Orschel -

Quote from Germanico: “Railguns are unlockable but not available right from the start - they are added to this release in the same fashion we add other previous units: players need to collect the points and then can unlock them permanently if the…
  • vyjpqhejs9y61.png
  • Bleach45 -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really like to wait for hours for…
  • I agree, a dark theme would be really nice. Concept art looks really good also.
  • Bleach45 -

Replied to the thread Supply Lines.

I prefer to think of Blitzkrieg being when you have a stack of units go through multiple cities and territories completely disregarding rogue state and not leaving a single unit behind to deal with rogue state. The tactic is actually pretty useful when…
  • Quote from Kalrakh: “They are great for scouting and deadly in great hordes if they drop onto refueling aircrafts. They are stealth during air assault, but currently high level AWACS can reveal their radar signature. ” AND AT HUNTING DOWN ICBM…