Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Infantry arty fix

737373elj

this guy is stalking me from another game

Yak

Error Auto Apply Coaliton?

737373elj

elite AIP submarines, lvl 2+

titankiller11

Announcement EARLY ACCESS UPDATE (200731)

kurtvonstein

Recent Activities

• popinjaysenior -

Wrote a comment on popinjaysenior’s wall.

Wall Comment
    In Slovenia, the amount of alternative and nuclear energy consumed amounts to 26.2% of the total energy use. Slovenia emits 7.5 metric tons per capita of CO₂. The number of road motor vehicles per 1000 inhabitants in Slovenia is 593.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Infantry arty fix.

Just use move button lah ¬¬ Move will accomplish the exact same thing
  • titankiller11 -

Posted the thread Infantry arty fix.

Thread
    I'm am playing in a game as India and i'm at war with china its a stalemate so far but i thought maybe i can flank him so i send a sneaky infantry unit around to one of his sea citys... so here is my problem my units will not take the city cause it want…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

Like (Post)
    If you are receiving threats or unwelcome messages please send a report and the team will investigate
  • Yak -

Replied to the thread this guy is stalking me from another game.

If you are receiving threats or unwelcome messages please send a report and the team will investigate
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Error Auto Apply Coaliton?.

• heongost -

Posted the thread Error Auto Apply Coaliton?.

Thread
    Why do I join a game, sometimes it apply me into other coalition when I don't apply?
  • titankiller11 -

this happend to me... i dont think it went well for him
  • 737373elj -

No image was uploaded in that screenshot, so I can’t be sure, but players can appear in different games you are in and it will be perfectly legal. Naturally, you can’t force a player not to play a certain game, and regulating all games to make sure…