Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Wolfpackers In Game 4238686

Opulon

Rank/Stats Bug going around again

KFGauss

1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!

Dealer of Death

[1991] Битва за Германию/Battle for the Germany (RU-server RP)

war-play

Mobile App fix radar circle

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• GrandInquisitor -

Now follows playbabe.

Follow
  • GrandInquisitor -

Now follows KFGauss.

Follow
  • GrandInquisitor -

Now follows Teburu.

Follow
  • GrandInquisitor -

Now follows kurtvonstein.

Follow
  • GrandInquisitor -

Now follows Dealer of Death.

Follow
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from GrandInquisitor: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “I think it's hilarious. If I'm getting this right 2 or more guys are willing to be betrayers and lose, so 1 guy can win. Did I get that…
  • Opulon -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Like (Post)
    UPDATE: Solo victory against the 3 beta male wolfpackers... the keys to success is to #upyourgrindset like a true SIGMA male. (I'd like to extend my gratitude to DealerofDeath, Teburu, playbabe, Opulon, KFGauss, and kurtvonstein for supporting my…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Rank/Stats Bug going around again.

Like (Post)
    :thumbup: I'm 100% delighted to see that bug reports get picked up and tackled quickly. What I was speculating about was design changes - Not bug fixes. I'm still curious how much influence the forum has over adding, changing, or deleting features (Do the…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Replied to the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

UPDATE: Solo victory against the 3 beta male wolfpackers... the keys to success is to #upyourgrindset like a true SIGMA male. (I'd like to extend my gratitude to DealerofDeath, Teburu, playbabe, Opulon, KFGauss, and kurtvonstein for supporting my…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Rank/Stats Bug going around again.

:thumbup: I'm 100% delighted to see that bug reports get picked up and tackled quickly. What I was speculating about was design changes - Not bug fixes. I'm still curious how much influence the forum has over adding, changing, or deleting features (Do the…