Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?

kurtvonstein

New Rlite Unit must be Infantry

kurtvonstein

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

kurtvonstein

petition for elite attack aircraft to become available without secuirty member

Teburu

Looking for A Good Player

Recent Activities

• Teburu -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Newspaper BAN?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “but how could others write and not me? ” What I'm wondering is, "Who do I have to bribe to get the ban extended to this forum?" ;)
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread What is the most casualties you have endured in a war?.

this guy just rushed towards mx fleet, then healed. attacked me. he conquered vities. annexed. put moral on 100. build every building possible and just build ships like it was nothing. i asume he also used shiw units because he always knew where i hidemy…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

details could vary. either stealth amd no conquer ir conquer and no stealth. i dont care. and it basically only for tier 3 to make this unit interesting in late game when player have to decide between sam and AAInfantry. at least it should be air only…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

my last red vs blue was a game of shame for me. it was so boring that i checked in only once or twice a day. and then the inactive AI killed my air fighter ass as on the ground as they moved around randomly. takimg with them 4 eaa…shame for my statistic.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread petition for elite attack aircraft to become available without secuirty member.

Quote from PaskalSF: “I mean, at least buff the normal strike fighters or something guys, this elite attack air has damage of 10 ” Also denied
  • Sgniappo -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Ok. But seriously now... i'm in a Red vs Blue. These maps have always been cursed by inactivity. But at least, before all of those 50+ inactive countries would make a contribution: airports. Now even those have been taken away? Here's my current…
  • LOL god forbid, nerfing is way overdue already.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread New Rlite Unit must be Infantry.

nah, just infantry with thicc ass point def is enough. will be a very good pair to spec ops.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Like (Post)
    Ok here is the conundrum about comparing CoN with real life…in CoN, war is an all out Armageddon war-total destruction of the enemy without any regard for civilians, infrastructure, prisoners, resources, or anything. As such, units that cause more…
  • patton06 -

Posted the thread Looking for A Good Player.

Thread
    Spartan Order is looking some experienced players for leadership positions. We are looking for new players who are willing to listen and learn.