Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

4x speed flashpoint

bkn

Corvettes have cruise missles...

Teburu

Season 8 attack plane... (2)

Flat Stanley

Give Koreas 5 cities each

Flat Stanley

Pinned Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

Flat Stanley

Recent Activities

• bkn -

Replied to the thread 4x speed flashpoint.

i saw 4x flashpoint recently and won with like 1500 points solo... lol... to easy imo. less players means less chance to lose the game. take Cuba
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Corvettes have cruise missles....

Quote from bkn: “Quote from Teburu: “Nobody told you because its written right there in the unit description. And it doesnt change anything. ” why doe? it changes the fact that you can build ships with supply, that are still useful in the lategame ?(
  • Flat Stanley -

Replied to the thread Season 8 attack plane... (2).

What I see on my end: screencastify.com/film/tab/season-8-attack-plane...-(2)/
  • Flat Stanley -

Replied to the thread Give Koreas 5 cities each.

Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from Melinda: “ ” Maybe what the devs thought when they made the map was that if the Korea each had 5 cities then it would create too much VP clustering in that area. ” oh god, 100+…
  • Flat Stanley -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “yeah sry abt that folks, didn't realize what da dog doin ” Jimmy, go study your biology sessions!! X( Let's make fun of stanley for his funny moments now. My IQ may be 64, but it's higher than…
  • playbabe -

• Flat Stanley -

Liked KoopKoopyGuy’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flat Stanley: “yeah sry abt that folks, didn't realize what da dog doin ” Jimmy, go study your biology sessions!! X( Let's make fun of stanley for his funny moments now. My IQ may be 64, but it's higher than Stanley's one. (It's a joke!!!…
  • Flat Stanley -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from playbabe: “tcq0svrjqmq91.png CoN iceberg! ” what is this supposed to mean
  • Flat Stanley -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    tcq0svrjqmq91.png CoN iceberg!
  • bkn -

Quote from Teburu: “Nobody told you because its written right there in the unit description. And it doesnt change anything. ” why doe? it changes the fact that you can build ships with supply, that are still useful in the lategame ?( why 4k components…