Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tanks move by rail?

737373elj

Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion

DOGE Alliance is looking for members!

DOGE Alliance

ScaredBowDK

tunnels

Teburu

Recent Activities

• 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Quote from Mikes961: “Quote from Teburu: “then pls explain to me wtf this is ” What I meant is, to make train ways between capitals, so you can move your army faster through trains through far lands.Connecting cities with a subways Check this…
  • 737373elj -

Quote from Mikes961: “Quote from Jemandanderes: “Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train. ” Tanks cant be shipped through air mate. ” Yes they can It’s called airlift
  • 737373elj -

Liked Jemandanderes’s post in the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train.
  • 737373elj -

Posted the thread Guide to all Conventional CON units: discussion.

Thread
    So I posted this in the Reddit and I thought it would be interesting (and enlightening!) to hear your opinions as well. This is my guide, but I would like to make it more objective and maybe include more details that I missed out. So let’s get to it!…
  • Mikes961 -

Quote from Jemandanderes: “Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train. ” Tanks cant be shipped through air mate.
  • Mikes961 -

Quote from Teburu: “then pls explain to me wtf this is ” What I meant is, to make train ways between capitals, so you can move your army faster through trains through far lands. Connecting cities with a subways Check this picture to know what I…
  • Jemandanderes -

Yes, just shipping them through air is way faster than using a train.
  • Jemandanderes -

Liked Exras’s post in the thread Tanks move by rail?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mikes961: “LV7J3CUCSFFSTCQHAOP3OF7VLQ.jpg Yesterday I was playing a game when I was UK, my allies were France, Germany, Russia, Algeria. Now after taking all Europe and about to go to the East and the south of Africa to invade it you send…
  • Mikes961 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mikes961: “LV7J3CUCSFFSTCQHAOP3OF7VLQ.jpg Yesterday I was playing a game when I was UK, my allies were France, Germany, Russia, Algeria. Now after taking all Europe and about to go to the East and the south of Africa to invade it you send…
  • Mikes961 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “then pls explain to me wtf this is ” Those are used for your troops to move faster in your provinces