Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Update - Patch Notes 2107.27

Dealer of Death

Air patrol not engaging naval units

Geraschenko

On the growth of morale in cities

One_White_Wine

continent sugestion

• modderaters
  • Opulon

Opulon

What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?

Opulon

Recent Activities

• Gen.Thomas70 -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Do I have to use a computer for alliance games or can I use my phone. I challenged another alliance and I told me to use my computer to start game.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2107.27.

Quote from Zozo001: “Slowest possible path is shown?? Is it not the fastest? ” I thought that was funny, but just CoN being CoN.
  • Geraschenko -

Replied to the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

Quote from regulus.j4: “In a ww3 4x game, patrol of helis or NPAs are not automatically engaging surface vessels and transports. War diplo condition is active since we get hit by ship anti-air. Game no: 4124518 ” perhaps because the search for…
  • One_White_Wine -

Replied to the thread On the growth of morale in cities.

Hello! Thank you for your answer No, there are no victims of the population. I give an example of a city that for FOUR game days cannot rise to 35%: Distance to headquarters - -1, morale of neighboring units - -1, death of civilians - -4, in a war with…
  • Opulon -

Hello. 10 countries wars mean -20 malus. Natural lean for cities without bonus malus is 102. It means that for a city to have a lean limit of <25, there are other factors, including surrounding neighbors, distance to the capital and... the most…
  • -0- -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “Pre mobile or Post mobile, Public games have always have been so easy to win ... I don't even understand how on the long term one may remain commited to victories when they have so little value. Sure, if it was hard to win, to the…
  • One_White_Wine -

And yes, I know that I broke the rules of the forum, I used obscene language several times. It doesn't matter to me, let this post be removed. When you will get this victory with the same difficulty as me, and then you will understand that you will not…
  • One_White_Wine -

I am a winner. I won! I have defeated their armies! I managed to play so that my losses and losses of the enemшies were 1 to 10. Oh, I forgot, I can not occupy and increase the morale of cities! Piece of ****!
  • regulus.j4 -

Replied to the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

Quote from Pyth0n: “I will assume these ships are frigates. Are the ships for sure in the blue patrol circle? Because maybe the patrol area is smaller than the AA Range. Not sure tho... ” No frigates, only cruisers and ground unit transport ships. …
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Like (Post)
    It's a very famous and simple opening move that is easy to counter, but tend to be spectacular against newbies because it grants quick victory. Therefore, it creates a "wow" effect : "you are so strong at chess", while it's basically the first thing…