Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

lost messages

ssotiris

Mmoexp - Madden NFL 21 Classic Details: Final Registration

Mmoexp - I enjoyed how the players on my team

Rsgoldfast - I truly wanted to determine

Announcement SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Tifo_14

Recent Activities

• ssotiris -

Replied to the thread lost messages.

has happened to me several times, in fact in the game I play now the ally was angry because he thought I ignored his message for help .... while I saw it by chance the next day ....
  • wfuuopy -

Posted the thread Mmoexp - Madden NFL 21 Classic Details: Final Registration.

Thread
    If Watson got the nod, then Madden 21 coins it would be the first-time someone from a losing team made the cover because Calvin Johnson in Madden NFL 13. Johnson's Detroit Lions also posted a 4-12 record the season before that installation's…
  • wfuuopy -

Posted the thread Mmoexp - I enjoyed how the players on my team.

Thread
    The main novelty of participant control when they are practicing as Nba 2k21 Mt virtual athletes is the adoption of a new shooting system. Before to strike the basket, the important thing was supposed to control the time, now it is necessary to aim with…
  • wfuuopy -

Posted the thread Rsgoldfast - I truly wanted to determine.

Thread
    Here's what defeats RWT: The low chest would contain ALL the items that RuneScape gold some low level killed from that planet would have dropped, the medium chest contains all of the medium leveled participant falls, etc.. If you kill a player and…
  • Mlg -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Supply Lines.

Like (Post)
    CoN works with abstract numbers: -1 ingame day for us, may be one month or even one year in the world of CoN - 1 ASF contains hundreds of individual fighters As always, if you want to care about supply lines, you should try out game like HOI 4 :)
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Colonel Waffles’s post in the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag ” Yes, at least Brazil is winning... ” Sir This is the Meme chat sir
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “has anyone posted the stats yet? ” The points?
  • ghtt -

Replied to the thread Alliance wars.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread Alliance wars.

Quote from ghtt: “Hello i wanted to know if dorado staff is thinking about adding alliance wars 4x. Thank you. ” seriously doubt it; alliance games are already really short and only thing a 4x version would accomplish is making premium necessary to…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Small question about artillery.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “I don't think it will fire on an unidentified radar dot ” they do as long as its hostile how do they know its hostile? magic