Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Loyalty in cities

Loyaty points of Cities

Teburu

Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?

Murashu

Security Council can disable gold popups

support e-mail reply and discord

Karcsi

Recent Activities

• Lord Darkon -

Posted the thread Loyalty in cities.

Thread
    Why are the loyalty points of cities taken and built up to 35 and more now dropping in points. We work hard to play this game, take the cities and wait till they are up to the Loyalty point that they can not be taken by Insurgents and the game is…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Loyaty points of Cities.

Unless you have significant penalties to morale it wont sink in occupied cities.
  • Lord Darkon -

Posted the thread Loyaty points of Cities.

Thread
    Why are the loyalty points of cities taken and built up to 35 and more now dropping in points. We work hard to play this game, take the cities and wait till they are up to the Loyalty point that they can not be taken by Insurgents and the game is…
  • Murashu -

Replied to the thread Feeding thousands of kills per game. Against TOS or not?.

Of course no response from Dorado via email, discord or forum.
  • Black_Ice_80 -

Posted the thread Security Council can disable gold popups.

Thread
    It's pretty annoying when I'm about to give an instruction to my troops and suddenly I get a popup offering me +25% gold, then I have to close the popup and redo everything I just did. Would be nice to be able to disable these popups, especially given…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Karcsi’s post in the thread support e-mail reply and discord.

Like (Post)
    I'm looking for another game where you get answers to your questions from support
  • Karcsi -

Replied to the thread support e-mail reply and discord.

I'm looking for another game where you get answers to your questions from support
  • Karcsi -

Posted the thread support e-mail reply and discord.

Thread
    hello támogatás, mennyi ideig tart az e-mail üzenetekre való válaszadás, mert nagyon nagy problémám van, hogy e-mailt kell írnom a játék támogató csoportjának e-mailben and why don't I have permission to send messages on discord? I did not…
  • bubbleking496 -

Posted the thread How do I defend if I am surrounded.

Thread
    I am playing a match of blood and oil, as nepal. I am surrounded by India and china, who have made a coalition with pakistan, how do I escape this and defend if they invade me
  • Teburu -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread enemy units bypassing naval units blockading port?.

Like (Post)
    it's been patched to this current behavoir for a few years now. tldr: ground unit can not be melee lock by naval. if your ship is too close to the port, they can still disembark and skipped your ship