Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Battle of Active

KFGauss

You can't beat me

ewac123

OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?

ewac123

BEST PRO TIP(s)

BETTER PRO TIP

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map, or…
  • Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map, or…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Ideal fleet and counter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from guacanagarix: “Quote from Teburu: “ASW Helis + some missiles for the cruisers. Really, with pretty much all unit combinations the way to counter them is to take them apart piece by piece. At the very least the limit to how many units you…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread You can't beat me.

Quote from Big bad Wolf: “ - Lately I've realized that I'm so much better than every other person in the game it's ruining the game for me it's making it totally boring and hard to keep my attention on it where do I find a challenge or somebody good…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map, or…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state.
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state.
  • booombooom -

Replied to the thread OPINION REQUESTED: What happens, 1X guy VS 4X guy, various situations?.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “So, I was wondering, suppose we had a guy who primarily plays 1X, and a guy who primarily plays 4X, and they are typical skill levels for their respective groups. Which would be easier, 1X guy beating 4X guy on a 4X map, or…
  • 1733973qaz -

Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed.