Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bug or a new feature

Aeneas of Troy

red/blue map

milkbosa

Battle of Active

Blitzkrieger64

The Beauty of Battleground USA

Why is Austria changed to a 5-city nation from a 6-city one?

CDRCrimson42

Recent Activities

• Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Bug or a new feature.

I have also seen this issue with damaged buildings. Once you hit the repair button the unit that was being built (but was halted due to the damaged building) now instantly starts getting built again.
  • Zozo001 -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tom_Cruise: “What are you players using to supplement the EAA? You can only make 10,15 and 20 units at each respective level, they can't be everywhere at once, and do need a day or so in a hospital city to heal, so…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked japan samurai’s post in the thread Opinions on the season 8 unit/Elite Attack Aircraft.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Opulon: “No, EAA don't make helicopters useless, because helicopters are generally used due to their amazing "hard to spot on the radar" ability as well as "can't be hit by sams and long range anti-air". The fact that…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    I suggest a new unit - It's a Warhead type: The fruit basket. You mount them on ICBMs and send them to nice opponents to thank them for not killing you while you spend 10s of in-game days building units and researching tech. Dorado can add…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Admira G1: “The way I play CM and airforce have barely any effect on me. I almost always max out SAMs and bring stacks of 10 with me ” You should definitely thank your opponents for letting you stay alive long enough to max out those SAMs…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Admira G1: “5 anti tank+4 AFV+ tank commander and an other stack with 5-6 anti tank and 4-5 AFV at max lvl can shred a stack of MRL in 1 or 2 hits if caught by surprise. There is good balances among most units and aside from just the units…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Evaluation of armored units: CRV: early game, useless later other than for recon/anti spec ops, reason: useless against armor, you might as well spam infantry AFV: Too weak against armor, a maxed AFV will be blown to bits by a level 1 MBT if caught in…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “Are people like Teburu, considered good players? Because i do see them use armoured. ” Re-evaluates life choices. Teburu is prolly the most anti-armour here 8o
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Armour support for good strategies.

Like (Post)
    Quote from japan samurai: “Are people like Teburu, considered good players? Because i do see them use armoured. ” But I don’t tho?
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Battle of Active.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blitzkrieger64: “The truly interested, active, and available will check this topic often enough not to miss out. Just give us a few days warning, please. Thanks! ” Starting date was given out: 1st September. So just keep that in mind and…