Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Selling military equipment

Manpower not working properly in my game 2970686

ross222

Shared Account Issue

Crang

Right of Way

Germanico

Pinned Questions

Indochina Union

Recent Activities

• 737373elj -

Liked Ninjaleader’s post in the thread Selling military equipment.

Like (Post)
    I´ve been thinking about a feature that allows you to sell military hardware to other countries that don´t have something in their doctrine, like let´s say I´m Pakistan and want T 90 tanks but don´t have them in my doctrine, so I buy them from…
  • Ninjaleader -

Liked Ninjaleader’s post in the thread Selling military equipment.

Like (Post)
    I´ve been thinking about a feature that allows you to sell military hardware to other countries that don´t have something in their doctrine, like let´s say I´m Pakistan and want T 90 tanks but don´t have them in my doctrine, so I buy them from…
  • Ninjaleader -

Posted the thread Selling military equipment.

Thread
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Manpower not working properly in my game 2970686.

this might sound like a stupid question how many recruiting offices do you have
  • Hemmington -

Posted the thread Manpower not working properly in my game 2970686.

Thread
    Hey....seems my manpower is down in this game...please have a look at it.....causing serius problems....?? Game,; 2970686
  • Germanico -

Liked Crang’s post in the thread Shared Account Issue.

Like (Post)
    OK will do sorry about that ... I could not believe he was bragging about it . never pay to cheat
  • Crang -

Replied to the thread Shared Account Issue.

OK will do sorry about that ... I could not believe he was bragging about it . never pay to cheat
  • I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Right of Way.

Like (Post)
    Sorry but I just tested exactly this scenario again and it is working as intended - meaning the AI or player who does not accept the offered ROW simply conquers as before. Only if he accepts does he of course stop. Anything else is a bug - but not…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Right of Way.

Sorry but I just tested exactly this scenario again and it is working as intended - meaning the AI or player who does not accept the offered ROW simply conquers as before. Only if he accepts does he of course stop. Anything else is a bug - but not…
  • I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R -

Replied to the thread Right of Way.

i know you must accept the right of way if the enemy makes you an offer. but if i am the defender for example and the enemy attacking and i change my status from war to right of way at diplomacy panel the enemy troops moving at theyr targets but they…