Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Other stats in news

KFGauss

'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones

KFGauss

changes to the game that I feel should be implemented

Seroslav

Infantry changes

WalterChang

The Elite Warriors are accepting new recruits

Rickior

Recent Activities

• KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Other stats in news.

It was intended to be useful advice about how to build a case for making deign changes, arising from a lifetime of working on large complex projects with high software content. Have a nice day.
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread 'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones.

I thought about suggesting something like this before, but I usually decide the stats we can see (so far) really don't tell us enough (for the reasons listed above) to be very useful (in any context). In other discussions that overlap with this topic,…
  • I guess, it would be nice to have.
  • Seroslav -

Replied to the thread changes to the game that I feel should be implemented.

Quote from Orion401: “ 2) put a harbour on that germany/denmark island (dont want to make naval infantry just to capture that every game) 6) give certain naval units low radar signature, higher level units = low radar signature (at the moment in the…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread HP question.

Like (Post)
    when you have 3 NASF + 2 ASF, once a NASF has died, you can split 2/2 and have this big mitigation effect. But there are many ways to use it, and my text is less about "do this" and more about "look at how the effect can be spectacular". Deploying…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Like (Post)
    Oh, and once you begin to optimise such things, you WILL get called a gold cheater regularly. Be warned :D
  • GrandInquisitor -

Like (Post)
    Sorry, my message was more as a lighthearted comment because 99% of people don't never ever manage to reach this kind of understanding ^^. It was not meant to be derogatory, to the contrary. It's pretty much like someone that rediscovers the laws of…
  • Seroslav -

No, there is lot of messy and unlogical ideas in that topic, which You linked. You wrote 3rd time already to post things somewhere else, you are not a moderator and stop bugging me. I don't care if You like 15 ideas in one topic or not, I don't so I…
  • KFGauss -

To help Dorado and other readers, I suggest putting what you just wrote in the SAME PLACE as the other information.
  • 'Compare with myself' button to compare stats of other player's with own ones, this would be especially useful if there would be percentage of each kind of troops lost added. So for example: Player X Infantry: Killed / Lost / % Lost / Ratio (killed to