Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Capturing provinces for coalition partners unfair

kurtvonstein

Atomic barrel artillery

ross222

Announcement RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS

Kalrakh

Cold War 64-128p map 1970-1991(tech years)

Martijn

Mission Tree

Andilek7319

Recent Activities

• SultanVahdettin -

Liked Wustenrabe’s post in the thread Battle Axe | TR - International Alliance.

Like (Post)
    22519453-1507506402666736-8431315971954785889-n.jpg Battle Axe I am pleased to announce the Battle Axe alliance. Our Alliance; over a long period of time, it has come a long way both in the organization of role play maps and by gathering active
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Capturing provinces for coalition partners unfair.

• ross222 -

Replied to the thread Atomic barrel artillery.

i learned something new i didnt know you could fire nuclear artillery shells until now only problem is for the soldiers firing those nuclear shels dying from radiation in 4 or five years
  • Teburu -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Atomic barrel artillery.

Like (Post)
    Because Mobile Artillery isn't already one of the strongest units? Would you need atomic heads to fire the artillery? The can't be shot down, they would make missiles redundant? Why trying to nuke with a nuke if you can nuke with an artillery?
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

Yeah, if it is in a time frame of about a month, that is pretty 'soon'.
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Atomic barrel artillery.

Because Mobile Artillery isn't already one of the strongest units? Would you need atomic heads to fire the artillery? The can't be shot down, they would make missiles redundant? Why trying to nuke with a nuke if you can nuke with an artillery?
  • SOKOL -

Posted the thread Atomic barrel artillery.

Thread
    Atomic barrel artillery In a real nuclear war, nuclear warheads will be widely used for barrel artillery, they reach the target in a few seconds and they cannot be stopped. youtu.be/Vv2GRsTZsJo There are nuclear shells and 152mm.p12_c.jpgi.gif I…
  • Last warrior -

Replied to the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.