Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Why Buy Ground AA units?

Dealer of Death

Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul

Dealer of Death

Indecent name

Germanico

Steam Bundle

ewac123

Myanmar News Article

Dealer of Death

Recent Activities

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Quote from playbabe: “agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost ” I have a better idea! Mobilize 1 MRLS get 1 MAA FREE!
  • playbabe -

agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit: Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV) Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships.…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

Thread
    Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit: Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV) Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships. Serves as the foundation of a…
  • ClassyL -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread Security Council/Seasonal Units.

Like (Post)
    You can still mobilize them after SC runs out. Once you get the badge for the season you keep the unit forever.
  • WalterChang -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Diplomacy Screen Player State.

Like (Post)
    When viewing the Diplomacy screen, I would enjoy seeing which other players were in-game also.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Indecent name.

• WalterChang -

Quote from Hydralysk: “So why purchase ground based AA assets? ” Generally speaking, you want to control the battlefield airspace so that you can use helicopters and strike fighters to destroy enemy ground units, thereby allowing your own ground…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Steam Bundle.

no, sorry. Most stuff in steam bundle can be gotten free, If u know what you are doing.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Myanmar News Article.