Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles

NoahLegend

Training Maps

War and Peace

Ethnic unification

Opulon

Shared intelligence (Middle East crisis)

OMG why 2020 *4 map need lv10+

Germanico

Recent Activities

• NoahLegend -

Replied to the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

Quote from ross222: “as long as theater defence is below sergeant you can use ballistic missiles or icbms above that your going to lose both those and those can only be used on cites not moving troops ” On Flashpoint maps unless they are using lots…
  • War and Peace -

Replied to the thread Training Maps.

The same thing will happen, like 10 people say they want it, then a developer will say no for basically no reason, then close the thread. PS: I am for Training maps :D PS 2.0: I am busy with tests and my newest CON game in which I am getting invaded but…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

Hearts of Iron. An famous Grand Strategy game from Paradox Interactive
  • Opulon -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread OMG why 2020 *4 map need lv10+.

Like (Post)
    O m g why thread so bad? PS try to explain why they are bad please ... So we can adjust.
  • ross222 -

Liked Generaal Oorlog’s post in the thread Shared intelligence (Middle East crisis).

Like (Post)
    Playing the Middle East crisis with Israel I've got a proposal for shared intelligence from Saudi Arabia and suddenly I'm under heavy attack of The Caliphate, so I think I'm betrayed. Because of this I have my questions about shared intelligence,…
  • HoleInRightWing -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread OMG why 2020 *4 map need lv10+.

Like (Post)
    O m g why thread so bad? PS try to explain why they are bad please ... So we can adjust.
  • marietto68 -

Wrote a comment on marietto68’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I have a problem I do not receive emails from the game to confirm my email address and receive the bonus. three days I click send back bonuses but nothing
  • marietto68 -

Wrote a comment on marietto68’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello to all members forum
  • Generaal Oorlog -

Posted the thread Shared intelligence (Middle East crisis).

Thread
    Playing the Middle East crisis with Israel I've got a proposal for shared intelligence from Saudi Arabia and suddenly I'm under heavy attack of The Caliphate, so I think I'm betrayed. Because of this I have my questions about shared intelligence,…