Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

X10 map

jemandanderes

What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?

Opulon

Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?

Dealer of Death

MOBILE Map goes black web GL acting up

Dealer of Death

Troop speed bug

JordiChin

Recent Activities

• jemandanderes -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Navy Carriers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fullmag 4 you: “Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it would make the game more…
  • jemandanderes -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Troop speed bug.

Like (Post)
    hostile provinces reduce movement speed by 1/3
  • if by "most users" you mean userxxxxx I will confirm this. Otherwise....common lets give a little sugar to the horses... no userxxxxx will quit the game because Zombies frustrate him...
  • jemandanderes -

Replied to the thread X10 map.

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I…
  • jemandanderes -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread On the growth of morale in cities.

Like (Post)
    As I understand it, you only lose morale for enemies while they still have land. So why can't you take their land? And I don't mean hold their cities. Just capture, then immediately abandon the towns. Let the rebels have them. Every enemy nation you…
  • jemandanderes -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread [Map Idea] World of Ash.

Like (Post)
    jK664uN.jpg Lore: in 2020 Earth got hit by group of Asteroids, North American where wiped out and the south had lost contacted since. the cloud of ash covered the whole earth rendered all satellites near useless and aircraft struggle to operate.…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Opulon: “It's just that where i see them as a light cavalry to hit routing troops or isolated reinforcements, 90% of users use them like a line of gothic knight. "DEAAAATTTHHH" ” It all depends on the context; if…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?.

Quote from JordiChin: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Bug? No, no, no, it's a "FEATURE" ” So they're aware and no plans to do anything about it? ” I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, ... and it's still extant. What that means, ... you decide.…
  • Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Kalrakh: “As Opublon pointed, it is not only a noob tactic, but also a noob killer tactic. If you think, winning a public map means, that you are a competent player, that is your issue…
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?.

happens sometimes to me aswell, just keep on trying, maybe move the aircraft carrier to somewhere else