Conflict Of Nations - Forum

Conflict Of Nations - Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Thank you for viewing our forum! If you wish to create or reply to a thread, you will need to register. Before registering, make sure to go over our rules (Found in the Terms of Use Section).

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Map is needed

MrBookShelf

African Nations

Rozne Eltobliv

A bug in this game but it is true in the real world

Rozne Eltobliv

New game map idea

Rozne Eltobliv

Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry

DOA70

Recent Activities

• MrBookShelf -

Replied to the thread New Map is needed.

I suggest we should add more variety of map.cuz so far we have - world - world but here free nuke - world but zombie - world but a lot water - Europe + slice of US - Europe + slice of Asia and Africa - East Africa Notice something? Here cow map -…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread New Map is needed.

Quote from Bark Place: “They said that they will be introducing event maps back in this week. We have gone a bit without them but we do not need a new map. It would be nice but I don't think that's the devs priority. Hopefully they introduce back Z and…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    They said that they will be introducing event maps back in this week. We have gone a bit without them but we do not need a new map. It would be nice but I don't think that's the devs priority. Hopefully they introduce back Z and Overkill this week though.
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread African Nations.

Quote from bobqz: “In reality South Korea should be a powerhouse economy to mirror reality. ” But the game is not based on reality . If only economies were taken from real life and not militries , we will not see some random countries conquering the…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked bobqz’s post in the thread African Nations.

Like (Post)
    I had China helping me once and still I could not get anything going. I didn't give up but it was frustrating... SK attacked me while he was being attacked by Japan, I messaged him that he has just sealed our fate. And he had. You just can't build…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread A bug in this game but it is true in the real world.

Quote from 737373elj: “Because of the ICBM lol Yes it’s true irl but it’s a bug here. However, CON needs to install a unit damaged by friendly fire notification :D ” I am sorry I did not understand
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread New game map idea.

For Rising Tides , the scenario is that the sea-level has risen and also there are not all states/provinces made into countries .
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry.

Quote from H0LMES: “I think this is a great topic as well; and i have a game scenario that relates to it currently. I joined a game and have a coalition; but an experienced player ( of some sergeant level) joined on day 3. They are not in our…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Bark Place’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    They said that they will be introducing event maps back in this week. We have gone a bit without them but we do not need a new map. It would be nice but I don't think that's the devs priority. Hopefully they introduce back Z and Overkill this week though.
  • 737373elj -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread But wait, what if the unit moves?.

Like (Post)
    It's a know missing mechanic (or you could call it bug) that they didn't fix it like, ever. Also visit my thread about this bug. a proposal to fix "warped air combat" with less new code possible I can come up with."